(This post contains affiliate links.)
Fall wardrobe staples – my go-to favorites each autumn! In fact, it wouldn’t be the fall season without these fashion items!
Fall Wardrobe Staples:
1. Peep-toe booties Peep toe booties are the perfect transitional piece between summer and fall. I have the perfect pair with cut outs on the sides, in a beautiful mushroom color that translates perfectly between fall and winter.
(Click here for a similar, stylish pair of peep-toe booties!)
2. Flannels Flannels and fall go hand in hand. I always look forward to wearing my flannels once the cooler weather rolls in, whether as a top or around my waist as an accent piece. And you can never have too many flannels!
3. Patterned pants Soft pants with tribal patterns and bell bottoms have been making a huge comeback. Reminiscent of hippie pants of the seventies, these pants are the perfect fall statement piece.
(Click here for similar patterned pants!)
4. Swing tunics Swing tunics are a perfect top for leggings. When fall rolls around, I live in my leggings, and swing tunics give me the length for the perfect coverage. Pair it with booties and a denim jacket for a complete look.
(Click here for a similar swing tunic!)
5. Light wash jeans A surprising trend for fall is light washed denim, especially light wash boyfriend jeans. They’re dreamy with a graphic tee, flannel, and chelsea boots.
What are you most excited to wear this fall?
Pin to read later!
(Did you miss Dani’s post about Bible journaling? Here it is!)
(Click here for more fall wardrobe basics!)
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.
I’m linking up here: