Have you heard of or tried Pumpkin Crunch?
Dani’s mom has an easy recipe for an amazing dessert, perfect year round, but especially in the fall, when everything pumpkin is SO popular!
It’s also really easy to make, with just a few ingredients you probably already have on hand.
Pumpkin Crunch Directions:
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.
- 1 15oz. can pumpkin
- 1 12oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 c. butter, melted
- Combine the first five ingredients. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top.
- Pour melted butter over the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes.