(This post contains affiliate links.)
Halloween movies are one of the best parts of the fall season! I love watch them, so I thought I’d share my top choices with you!
Top Fall and Halloween Movies:
- Hocus Pocus– this classic Halloween movie has always been a must for fall since it premiered. surprisingly, I saw this movie for the first time last fall. Shocking, right? But now it wouldn’t be fall without it.
- Beetlejuice- Tim Burton movies are such an obvious choice for fall and Halloween, but Beetlejuice tops my list. My fall look is often inspired by Lydia Deetz.
- Practical Magic– Aside from the obvious witchy plotline, the scenery of this 90s movie is so dreamy.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone- The magic of the first movie can’t be topped, and with a Halloween feast included, I always reach for this movie for Halloween.
- Nightmare Before Christmas– This almost seems too obvious, but Jack Skellington rules Halloween (and Christmas). This Disney loving girl lives for all the Jack and Sally decor in the parks.
- Casper- 90s Halloween movies were the best. Young Christina Ricci elevates this otherwise silly movie, That end scene where Casper becomes real? So perfect.
- Corpse Bride- Another Tim Burton movie is no shock, but I love this one for the music. The soundtrack is one of the best spooky soundtracks for fall.
I know there are a lot of other fall and Halloween movies. Which ones make your list?
(Did you miss Dani’s post about her Disney pin collection? Here it is!)
(Looking for even more Halloween movies? Here’s a list of 100!)
Pin to read later!
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.