I love a good graphic tee. The shirts are super versatile and add a fun element to any outfit. The options for graphic tees are endless- whether it’s a fun phrase in a pretty script, or a fun image. One of my favorite tees is from Magnolia in Waco, Texas. I’m a huge Fixer Upper fan, and this shirt is so comfy, and goes with anything!
5 Ways To Wear My WACO Graphic Tee:
1. Brunch- I love having brunch on the weekends. I sleep in late, throw on shorts, a tee, and a kimono, and I’m ready to go. My sun hat covers the fact that I didn’t wash my hair first.
2. Errands- Running errands doesn’t leave much time for looking like a million bucks, but you can still be cute. Tee, jeans, comfy sneakers, and a on trend dad hat make your outfit one less thing to worry about.
3. date night- tee, skirt, heels, clutch. Date night is a rare event for me- so when I go, I want to be comfy and cute. A classic black pencil skirt and heels are the easiest way to dress up your graphic tee. A fun Disney bag ties in my Disney style. I would also wear a statement necklace or chandelier earrings to really make the outfit pop.
4. Work- If you have a more laid back work environment, you could wear a graphic tee with a patterned pencil skirt, blazer, and flats. All the classical work apparel items are still at play, but wearing a graphic tee makes it easy to go from day to date night.
5. Girl’s date- I love going to dinner or shopping with my friends because we like to have a good time without dressing up. Trendy stretchy pants, graphic tee, fun sun hat, peep-toe booties make for a comfy, fashionable look so you don’t have to dress to impress.
What are some other ways that you wear your graphic tees?
Pin to read later!
(Did you miss Dani’s Disney Tips post? Yes? Here it is!)
(Looking for more graphic tee fashion ideas? Click here!)
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.
I’m linking up here: