(This post contains an affiliate link.)
Every fall, I look forward to a myriad of things to get me into the autumn spirit. Whether it’s clothes, food, or scents, my fall essentials don’t change.
Fall Essentials List:
- Pumpkin spice donuts- Krispy Kreme actually has a great pumpkin spice donut, in a pinch. Check out your local donut shops though!
- Apple cider (with or without bourbon)- I love to get local apple cider and either heat it up with caramel sauce or heat it up and add bourbon. Either way, it’s the perfect fall drink. Maybe even better than the PSL!
- Fall candles- Burning fall scented candles is the easiest way to get into fall. I usually get my candles from Bath & Body Works, but this year I haven’t liked the scents so far, so I bought some at Kohl’s. If you want fall themed Disney candles, such as “Pumpkin Carriage”, check out Walter & Rosie Candle Co.
- Plaid blanket scarves- Always essential for days out to the pumpkin patch or fall picnics. Plus they make for the prettiest Instagram pics.
(Here is a similar scarf in a multitude of colors!)
5.Pumpkins/ mums- Call me old fashioned, but I love mums. I love picking out a mum and different kinds of pumpkins for my porch. Heirloom pumpkins are my new favorite- they remind me of Cinderella.
6. Coffee in an aluminum/ tin mug- Kitschy fall sayings on a tin or aluminum mug makes my coffee taste so much better. Nothing better to drink out of around a bonfire.
What are your fall essentials?
(Did you miss Dani’s post on staying organized using different planners? Here it is!)
(Looking for more fall fashion inspiration? Click here!)
Pin to read later!
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.