Fall date nights always feel more magical to me.The cooler weather is such a relief, and there’s so many fun fall activities. Here’s a few of my favorites.
Fall Date Nights:
- Apple picking- Apple orchards are always crowded this time of year, and with a good reason. Apple pie, apple dumplings, apple cider, and more. Makes for cute pictures too!
- Wine tasting- One of our local wineries releases their signature wine this time of year, and I love going up there for a tasting. Nothing is a more classic date than wine.
- Pumpkin picking and carving- What’s more basic for fall than going pumpkin picking and then carving it? Have a contest to see whose pumpkin is better.
- Football games- Fall means football season. Go to a local game and enjoy the team spirit.
- Local flea markets- Fall flea markets have more fun decor for the holidays, plus they have perfect opportunities for early Christmas shopping for unique gifts.
- Fall festivals- My town has a myriad of fall festivals this time of year and I try to go and eat at as many as I can. Check around on facebook or local websites for your fall festivals.
- Bonfire- I never get to go to bonfires, but if you have a town with a bonfire event- go to it! S’mores always taste better on an open flame. And you get to cuddle up with your date. Win, win.
- Any fall/Halloween events- We have a Jack-O-Lantern festival here that is simply magical. I go every year and am blown away by the talent. Plus, it’s pretty romantic walking along by candlelight.
- Haunted Houses- An obvious choice for Halloween, although not one I’ve ever attended. But if you’re looking for a way to get cozy with your date, a nice scare might do the trick!
- Corn Maze- A corn maze can be classically fun, or even a little spooky. Take your date and don’t split up! Holding hands should keep you from getting lost.
What are some of your favorite fall date nights?
(Did you miss Dani’s post on her favorite fall/Halloween movies? Here it is!)
(Looking for more fall date night options? Here ya go!)
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.