I love the Christmas season! From the decorations, to the special treats, there’s just something magical about it all. Christmas season date nights are always more magical too. Here’s a few of my favorite date night ideas for Christmas time.
Christmas Season Date Nights:
- Ice skating- Ice skating is pretty traditional for winter time. What could be more romantic than going around the rink hand in hand with your date? Warm up with hot chocolate afterwards.
- Christmas movie night- Sometimes it’s nice to stay in and just watch Christmas movies in your pajamas. Enjoy with gingerbread cookies and eggnog.
- Sleigh ride- If you’re lucky enough to live somewhere that offers sleigh rides, take advantage of it! It’s on my bucket list to go riding through the snow one day with my husband.
- Christmas lights- What’s more magical than driving around looking at Christmas lights? Whether around a neighborhood, or at an event, Christmas lights are magical. Go for a drive and soak it in.
- Dinner/ the Nutcracker – One of my favorite Christmas traditions is to go out to eat at a nice downtown restaurant that’s all lit up and decorated for Christmas and see the Nutcracker. A lot of Christmas plays are performed this time a year, so find a dinner theater or school and enjoy a Christmas play!
What are some of your favorite Christmas season date night ideas? Or even family night ideas?
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.