Have you heard of Chicken Roll-ups?
If they’re new to you, too, you’re in for a great dinner option!
They’re so easy and tasty and, depending on how you want to prep it, the process can actually be pretty fast, too.
Chicken Roll-ups Prep:
Simply take a can of crescent dinner rolls and separate them on waxed paper or foil. Into each triangle, add chopped, cooked chicken and grated cheese. Form into crescent roll.
Place in a baking dish.
In a bowl or large measuring cup, add milk and cream of chicken soup. Stir until mixed.
Pour mixture over the rolls.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes (or until the rolls are brown on top).
If you purchase a rotisserie chicken like I did, it’s just a couple of minutes to chop up the chicken.
You can use either white or dark meat or a combination of both, whatever your family prefers.
For the soup, you could use cream of celery or even the cheese soup.
Make no mistake: Chicken Roll-ups is a comfort food meal that you can enjoy anytime, but especially on a colder, windy almost-winter day.
(Here’s another comfort food recipe that your family will love!)
Pin to read later!
- 1 can crescent dinner rolls
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 c. milk
- 2 chicken breasts chopped into bite-sized pieces
- Separate the crescent rolls on waxed paper or foil.
- Fill the dough with chicken and cheese.
- Form into a crescent roll and place into baking dish.
- Mix milk and cream of chicken soup and pour over roll-ups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until the tops are brown.
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.
I’m linking up here: