5 Christian women’s books I picked up at the end of the year will, I believe, help you in your walk as a daughter of the King. I hope you find them as helpful as I did, and I’d love suggestions for others as well.
5 Christian Women’s Books 2018:
- She Reads Truth by Rachel Myers and Amanda Bible Williams- This is one of my new favorite books. She Reads Truth is the stories of the two authors, Rachel and Amanda, and seeing the hand of God in their lives. The weave their personal stories with Scripture to show how God reveals the Truth- the Truth in his Word and in who He is. I read it in just a few days and it really helped me understand some important truths in my own life.
- Uninvited by Lysa Terkeurst- Uninvited is about dealing with feeling rejected and lonely. Lysa taps into fears that we all have about our relationships, especially as women, and how we relate to each other.
- Never Unfriended by Lisa-Jo Baker- This book helped open my eyes to female relationships and how desperately hard they are, especially in today’s world of social media. She spends some time discussing how social media impacts our lives- how we view ourselves, and how we view others. This is a great read if you’re afraid of making new friends or are struggling to keep old ones.
- Craving Connection from the (in)courage community- A blend of a devotional and workbook, it is a book that encourages the reader to take an active role in engaging others in your life. Craving Connection is “a journey where (in)courage writers share real-life stories, practical Scripture application, and connection challenges to encourage you to… fulfill your desire for unity and connection with God, our friends, and our community.” I have only done the first few challenges, but it has been rewarding so far.
- 10 Ways to Fall in Love with Your Bible: And Stay in Love by Shanna Noel- Shanna Noel created the Bible Journaling trend and has went on to write a book about how to really fall in love with reading God’s Word. Her book is a mixture of how-to’s, stories, and practical advice on making your Bible study even better.
Share your favorite books below!
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.
I’m linking up here: