Every year I struggle to find ideas for male stocking stuffers to fill my husband’s stocking. I wrack my brain trying to think to the little things that I can fill a stocking. After so many years though, I’ve become pretty good at coming up with ideas. Hopefully some of these help you fill your S.O.’s stocking!
Male Stocking Stuffers:
- Little electronics- Charging cords, headphones, battery blocks and pop sockets make for great stocking stuffers. This time of year especially, you can find these little electronics for cheap. Or, if you’re looking for a bigger ticket item, check out some more expensive items, like Beats by Dre earbuds or an aluminum pop socket.
- Candy/ snacks- Pick out his favorite candy, and throw in some jerky. Places like Dollar Tree are great for finding smaller sized packages of big name candies and nuts.
- Socks/ underwear- Cliche, but necessities are great to get. Make it fun with theming from his favorite superhero or video game.
- Cologne- Small sample packages of his favorite cologne can be found in places like TJ Max and Burlington. Or, get a larger bottle at Dillards or Kohls.
- Pocket knife/ tools- Small pocket knives or pocket tools are handy to have, and usually really cheap this time of year.
- Cigars- If you have a man that smokes, nice cigars are a great treat. Find a uniquely flavored one at a local smoke shop.
- Bottle opener/ keychain- Bottle openers or keychain bottle openers are extra nice to have for down the road… think summer barbecues and fall bonfires.
- Shot glasses/ mini bottles of liquor- If you have a man that like to drink, pick up a fun shot glass and a few mini bottles of liquor from the liquor store.
- Shaving kit- Any shaving tools, such as a razor or beard balm, are things that guys have a hard time remembering to pick up. You can set him up for a few months anyway.
- Flashlight- A pocket or miniature flashlight comes in super handy. He can keep it in his car or at his work desk.
- Wallet/ money clip- A nice wallet or money clip, especially if it’s monogrammed or personalized, is a nice gift for your S.O.
Male stocking stuffers don’t have to be overly hard, just chosen with love!
What are some other ideas you have for men for stocking stuffers? Let me know in the comments!
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.