It’s officially winter!! That means winter fashion trends are ready to be worn.
Winter is my second favorite season, for a lot of reasons. Clothing is always more interesting to me when I am able to dress in layers. So what’s new for winter this year?
Winter Fashion Trends:
1. Crushed velvet – Every 90’s girl dream is more crushed velvet. We saw it in fall fashion, and it’s staying around for winter. Look for classic pieces in black velvet for a more subtle look, or jump in feet first and get a blush pink and really stand out.
2. Corduroy pants – Ah, cords. That zippery sound really brings back memories of school days. Look for a more updated fit and color to not be dated. Velvet cords are an especially popular choice this season.
3. Slouchy boots- Slouchy boots are back in style. Harkening back to the early 2000s, slouchy boots are a understated way to dress up your jeans. Pair them with skinnies, or with leggings and a dress.
4. Turtlenecks- A surprising comeback is the turtleneck. Whether the classically fitted neck, or a slouchy turtleneck, take advantage of this warmer option for winter. Black is always a fashionable choice.
5. (Faux) Fur – Whether in a vintage shape or a more updated style, furs are in. Be bold and get a faux fur coat in a pastel color, like millennial pink.
6. Mules- This fall trend has continued on into winter. Looking for a way to wear them and not have cold feet? Look for mules with fur lining, and your toes will be toasty.
What are some trends you’re looking forward to wearing this winter? Let us know in the comments!
Don’t miss a moment on our unique site, 2dishingdivas!
Subscribe on our Hello bar.
Like us on Facebook.
I’m linking up here: